We are open for your eye care needs. Click to find an open location.
- Drag & drop page builder
- Responsive & retina ready design
- Extensive + powerful theme options
- Exclusive nectar slider included
- WooCommerce integration
- Unlimited colors & layouts
- HD video tutorial series
- Gorgeous & trend-setting design
- Super intuitive shortcode generator
- Three full icon sets tightly integrated
- Loads of Google fonts to choose from
- Premium Support & updates for free
- Optional AJAX search in header
- SEO optimized & clean code
- Jaw-dropping CSS3 animations
- Tons of portfolio & blog styles
- Optional smooth scrolling effect
- Advanced typography options
- Boxed & wide layout options
- Built in “love” system
- Built in mega menu
It's easy to see why this is one of the most downloaded themes on themeforest. It's a real game-changer, and a breathe of fresh air if you work with WordPress a lot.apawlik, Theme User
I literally could not be happier that I chose to buy your theme! Your regular updates and superb attention to detail blows me away every time I visit my new site!Editor02, Theme User
Amazing work! You didn’t just make a great looking theme, but you made one that is a pleasure to customize and not the least bit difficult to keep looking classy.mdriess, Theme User
A Breeze To Build With
Take full control of the power Salient has to offer with our new exciting page builder. You’ll be grinning in delight when you see just how easy it is to create stunning layouts with little effort.Discover More
Tutorials To Help
The days of being overwhelmed by long documents without any visual guidance are over – We have an entire video tutorial series available for you that’s narrated through the duration.See The Tutorials
Show Off In Style
The looks & functionality you’ve been dying for are finally easily accessible. We know you’ll enjoy the freedom to showcase your content in the way that it deserves.Shine Like A Star
ABOUT GLASSES GALORE
Routine eye exams are important for both vision and overall health! During your comprehensive eye exam at Glasses Galore, we will evaluate the health of your eyes and the quality of your vision, checking for common conditions and providing any necessary treatments. If you wear contact lenses or eye glasses, an annual eye exam is necessary for making sure you have the most accurate prescription for optimal vision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I schedule an appointment online for an eye exam?
- Yes! We’ve created a simple process to make it easy for you to schedule your eye doctor appointment online. Just select one of our 3 conveniently-located offices and you’ll be walked through your simple online appointment scheduling.
How early should I arrive for my optometrist appointment?
- If you are a new optometry patient, please arrive about 15 minutes early for your appointment. If you are a returning optometry patient, please arrive 5 minutes ahead of your appointment.
How long should I plan to be at your eye doctor office?
- For your eye exam, we ask that you plan to spend between 60 and 90 minutes with us in our office. This allows time for you to complete all the steps necessary for a comprehensive eye health exam.
When do I pay for my glasses?
- Since our glasses are custom-made to your unique prescription, we require payment at the time of purchase. We’re committed to helping you maximize your vision benefits and work directly with your vision insurance provider and FSA benefits to minimize out-of-pocket costs. And if you don’t have insurance benefits, we have a number of promotions that get you into a great looking pair of glasses.
What if I already have a valid prescription for contacts or glasses?
- If you already have a valid current prescription, you can bring a copy of that with you. Our optometrists and eyewear selection team are happy to help you find the right vision correction solution for your prescription.
Do I need an appointment to see an optometrist?
- We value your time and therefore ask that you schedule an appointment to see the doctor.
Do I need an appointment to look at glasses?
- We are always glad to accept walk-in traffic for browsing and purchasing!
Do you accept walk-ins?
- Yes, our optometrists do accept walk-ins, though appointment availability varies by location. In order to ensure the best patient experience, we recommend calling your local Glasses Galore office to check current availability of walk-in appointments.