Please Call the Office to Schedule
In accordance with the AAO, AOA and other ophthalmology and optometry specific sources we are only seeing patients with essential eye care needs.
As your eye health care provider, you can trust that we always take health and patient care seriously. The wellness of our associates, patients, and our communities is of the utmost importance to us. The majority of our offices are closed through the end of April.
Select offices will be open to address essential eye care needs.
We are all in this together and appreciate your understanding as we do our part during this challenging time. We look forward to serving your eye health care and optical needs again very soon.
What safety measures has Wing Eyecare taken to protect its patients and team members?
- We have implemented the following measures:
- ongoing anti-viral instrument & dispensing surface cleaning
- patient & staff body temperature recording
- glove/mask protocols; frequent hand sanitizing
- mandatory protective eyewear combined with personal protective equipment
- limited doctor schedule to ensure minimal public interaction within the office space
- vigilant eyewear cleaning at temples, bridge, nose pads
How do I schedule an urgent appointment?
- Use our online appointment booking process to answer some questions about your needs and find an office offering urgent appointments near you
- Or, call one of our offices to talk to a patient care representative about scheduling an urgent appointment at a time that works for you